Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Toy Joy

Started the day with a green smoothie: banana, cherries, kale, raw vanilla protein powder, almond butter, maca, and spirulina, topped with raw chocolate granola. This was too much food. I guess nut butters are overload when you're already using protein powder. I'm a smoothie novice, still learning.


Our outing for the day was the grand re-opening of Toy Joy, a wacky toy store/novelty shop downtown.  Kid paradise. I couldn't get any quality pictures because Jackson and Olivia were in constant motion.


Back home, Elsa and Anna had a classy high tea with Olivia's new tea set.


I made individual pizzas. I need to do this more often! Everyone gets the toppings they want.


On mine: marinara, roasted garlic, artichoke hearts, black olives, fresh basil, and pepperoncini. I really need to do this more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment