Tuesday, May 6, 2014

All Clean

Started off the day with oats, topped with Brazil nuts, peanut butter, and cacao nibs. I also stirred in a teaspoon of maca powder.


While Jackson was at school, Olivia helped me give the house a thorough cleaning. Drying the floors after I mop is her specialty.


Then we made a treat -- cocoa-coconut balls. I followed Laura's recipe, but substituted cocoa powder for half of the maca powder. I ate a couple for lunch along with pita chips, carrot sticks and hummus.


Dinner was Thai Peanut Bowl with Tofu and Asparagus, from Robin Robertson's One-Dish Vegan. So good. I love asparagus; it's one of my fave veggies and this is the season for it. Will definitely make this again.


Pretty straightforward day. Feel like I ate pretty healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment