Friday, April 4, 2014

Enchis and Ritas

Today I took the kids to the All Abilities playground. It's a one-of-a-kind park designed to be both fun and therapeutic for all kids including those with disabilities or sensory issues. It's also huge! We spent all morning there.


There's a boat that gently sways back and forth, perfect for my pirates.


There's an entire pretend town...including a gas station with slushy machines! Olivia found them most interesting.


For dinner, I made enchiladas filled with tofu scramble and spinach, topped with chile verde sauce and black olives.


I made mango margaritas for Tony and me. I love frozen margaritas, but I don't love all the sugar, so I made my own and sweetened them with stevia. 


Once I was out on the deck, kicked back with my feet up, with a mango rita in my hand, I felt as happy and relaxed as Jackson on the giant swing.


Hope you have a great weekend, and remember to enter my AfroVegan cookbook giveaway which ends Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment