Monday, April 21, 2014

Egg Hunters

Last weekend, we held our play group's Easter party at a local park. I made a double batch of Garden Rotini and Chickpea Salad with Inner Goddess Dressing from Vegan on the Cheap. It is always a crowd-pleaser and great for using up any extra veggies I have in the fridge.


My sweet friend Gina brought veggie dogs along with regular hot dogs...I forgot to take a pic, but she is the best! I was well fed. Tony pushed the kids on the tire swing for awhile. Doesn't he look miniscule in this pic? Ahh, perspective.


When it was time for the Easter egg hunt, the kids were off like a shot. Jackson informed me he knew there were coins with money in them and he was going for them. Ha! He didn't even care about the candy that much.


Daddy helped Olivia by carrying her bag so she could focus on searching.


Hope you had a fun Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment