Friday, April 18, 2014

Elevate Me

This is how Olivia dresses to go to the Toyota dealer. We should all have such fashion savoir faire.


Two and a half hours later (recall issue, fixed now thankfully!) we were out of there, and starving! We stopped for lunch at Elevation Burger. I love how the order of fries is twice the size of the veggie burger (sarcasm.)


At home, we tried out another flavor of Hail Merry tart -- chocolate almond butter! Rich and delish, but I think key lime still holds my heart.


Although not an exact match with the post subject matter, this is still not a bad song to get stuck in your head.







4 comments:

  1. What about this one?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF7wInjEGuc&feature=kp

    haven't seen that flavor Hail merry - actually I rarely see them around anymore, but definitely not that flavor. I would know because I'd have bought it a lot by now if I had

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pavement...yessss!!
      That's funny, I have just started seeing the Hail Merry tarts here at the supermarket and at Costco. I'm kinda obsessed...must try them all!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the outfit I would have worn:) such elan! Go girl, go:)

    ReplyDelete