Friday, February 14, 2014

Masks and Mac

What to do when avocados are super-cheap, yet you have no real use for an avocado? Make guacamole. That's answer #1. Duh. But another solution could be, make face masks! And this morning, since it was too early for guacamole, that is what we did.

Zoooombie O!


"Here Mama, I do you now."


Brother had to get in on the act, too.



Dinner was Sunflower Mac from Isa Does It. I was low on sunflower seeds, so I used half cashews, and it turned out wonderfully. I'm hardly ever a fan of vegan mac n cheeze, because I hate Daiya and find a lot of "cheezy" sauces taste like nooch or mustard rather than cheese. This recipe has converted me to a mac n cheeze lover. It's creamy and rich and comforting, all the things you want from macaroni and cheese. The recipe makes a ton of sauce, so I added in a bunch of steamed kale. Nom nom nom.


No comments:

Post a Comment