Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Baby Goat Alert

Recently we visited the HOPE Farmers Market for the first time, and I was like, "Why did nobody tell me BABY GOATS hang out here?" 


Yep, just milling around, looking for trash to chew on, accepting head scratches and cuddles, and being freaking adorable BABY GOATS.


There was also cold, refreshing mint kombucha from local brewers Wunder-Pilz.


Oh yeah, and a fun beanbag toss game that Jackson and Olivia went nuts over.



But you know what the high point was for me.


For dinner, Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Seared Brussels Sprouts and Tarragon Cream, from Isa Does It. Isa makes me feel like a tres fancy chef in my own kitchen when I serve meals like this.


My wish for you today, friends, is that you will have a BABY GOAT encounter of your very own, soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment