Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hula Hooper

While at Target today, I picked up a hula hoop for Olivia so she can practice the routines they do in her dance class.


A born performer.


"Watch this!"


"Ta da! Now Mom, you clap and say, 'Bravo!'"


For lunch I heated up some Indian hot pockets from the Asian market.


Never had 'em before, but they were on special and looked interesting. We had two flavors, paneer tikka and spicy chickpea. They didn't crisp up at all in the microwave, so I dry-fried them in a pan for a few minutes to get a nice crust on them. A tasty impulse buy.


We also decided that we needed some cookies. I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls from Peas & Thank You, a cookbook I used to consult often. I guess I forgot about it when she stopped blogging. But I remembered these cookies being good. They flattened out in the oven, so I would just call them cookies, not cookie dough balls. Semantics. 


Helpers.



No comments:

Post a Comment