Monday, February 10, 2014

Flu Shot

It never fails...every winter, Tony and the kids get sick, and then, once they've completely recovered, I get sick. I lost my voice for a couple days, and I'm still fighting to get back to 100%.  Now, while I sing the praises of NyQuil, I also seek out natural remedies. Anything to feel better, really. So when a friend posted this "flu shot" on Facebook, I decided to give it a try.


It tasted disgusting! I won't lie. But it worked...it definitely helped with congestion and gave me a little more energy. 

I even felt well enough to meet my parents for dinner at Kerbey Lane. While the kids enjoyed their pancakes (gotta love Kids Eat Free night!), I had a veggie burger with sweet potato fries. Kerbey's menu has some hits and misses in my opinion, but their "hippy burger" always hits the spot.


Writing out his Valentines...


Such a chore, signing his name twelve times! I haven't told him yet that he also needs to write out his classmates' names. 


No comments:

Post a Comment