If you want to make your own video, here are the words/questions.
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
The lovely Carissa at Coffee and Sunshine has given me a Stylish Blogger Award. Carissa, if you could see me sitting here in my pajama pants and ancient hoodie, you might reconsider that label, but thank you all the same!
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped
- body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry
- groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
As a recipient of this award, I'm supposed to list 7 interesting facts about myself. Here are 7 facts, and I'll leave it to you to consider whether they are interesting.
1. I always thought I was a cat person until I got my dog. I grew up with cats...I wish I had some pics of my childhood cats, Murphy and Treena, to scan in. Here I am with my cat Luna who I had in college.
Luna ran away around the time I started seeing Tony. Tony is terribly allergic to cats, but he had nothing to do with this coincidence. That's what I tell myself, anyway. ;)
And of course here is my Monster, my original baby before the human ones came along.
2. I've lived in 4 states...7 cities...and let's see, I've moved residences 17 times.
3. Films I can watch over and over include: Rushmore, Office Space, Anchorman, Shaun of the Dead, and The Big Lebowski (although, I can only watch that one if I have fixins on hand for a White Russian).
4. I love sleep so much. 9 hours a night is crucial, 10 optimal.
5. I love owls. Also sloths. Just look at them.
6. Much like Barack Obama, Angelina Jolie, David Byrne, and Michelangelo, I am left-handed.
7. My kids are totally adorbs. Yep, that's a fact.
Thanks again, Carissa!