Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Music Class


This afternoon we attended a music class at Heartsong Music.  While we waited for class to start, Jackson and Olivia entertained themselves with the Montessori toys in the lobby.


We sat in a circle and sang songs. The kids really got into it.


Their favorite part was when a box full of instruments was passed around.


So I've been experimenting with homemade pizza dough. I would like to get a pizza stone like I owned several years ago. I went through a few of them, actually. They don't seem to last more than a year before they crack. But they do make a nice crust.  Right now I'm just using a cookie sheet. That works OK, too.

Spinach-Cashew Pizza Cheese Spread from Let Them Eat Vegan, with zucchini, corn, and kalamata olives.


Red pepper-cashew spread, with roasted garlic and kalamata olives.


Rock on!


No comments:

Post a Comment