Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Splash Pad Morning

This morning we hit the splash pad just as it opened, and had it all to ourselves.


Jackson ran straight in. Olivia was a bit more tentative. She was so young last summer, I'm not sure if she remembers previous splash pad visits.


Jackson thought it was funny to get his hair soaking wet, then shake it, like Monster does after we give him a bath!


We were curious to see what was at the top of this hill.


A map of Texas!


Wouldn't live anywhere else!


Forlast night's dinner, I made an Asparagus Gruyere Tart. Thanks to Pinterest, I'm finding all kinds of yummy recipes from sources I don't typically visit. Who knew I could get all Martha Stewart?

I also made pear-applesauce. I used one apple and three pears. Sometimes I leave out the apple and just use pears, but I'm not sure what to call it then. Pearsauce? The key is to add plenty of vanilla. Pears love vanilla.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! i bet they had so much fun!! and that asparagus tart looks faaaabulous! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete