Saturday, June 2, 2012

Home Slice

 I love pizza more than anything. If I was stranded on a desert island with only one food that I had to eat every single day and never get tired of it...that food would be pizza.

I love Home Slice. I love that they bring dough balls to the table when you are dining with kids. Keeps them occupied until your food comes. Like, crazy occupied. Not a peep.



I love their salad. I love the garlic knots that come with the salad.


And of course I love the pizza. Always the margherita. Olivia's in awe of its amazingness.


After eating at Home Slice, it's nice to walk along Town Lake. The kids like to stop at the pond and throw rocks in.


At the off-leash dog park section of the lake trail, Olivia loves to watch the doggies cooling off in the water. She thinks it's hilarious when they shake all the water off their fur.


Another dog sighting -- one that you don't see every day. He even has a tiny life vest!


There are little exercise areas along the trail. My little monkey loves to hang from the bars.


Taking a break before walking back to the car.


Hope you're having a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. i'm with you...i LOVE pizza!! i could eat it every day:) it looks like you had a lot of fun at the park! your kids are so precious:) thanks for sharing! enjoy your sunday funday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I love pizza. It is so good. My boys would eat pizza everyday if I made it. Hee hee. :)

    The CSA that disappointed us was Farmhouse Delivery. It is not worth it. Johnsons cost the same and you get twice as much produce, if not more, and it is all organic.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks krys! i think i'll go with johnsons -- they have great stuff at their farmer's market booth!

      Delete