Monday, June 2, 2014

Steeping Room Revisited

My parents wanted to get together for dinner over the weekend, so I suggested the Steeping Room, because it's awesome, and I'd only eaten there once before.

I ordered the Tao of Green salad...napa, purple, and green cabbage, carrots, daikon, peanuts, cilantro and scallions in a sesame dressing. I also had them add tofu, pictured on the side. This was a feast of a salad, and I took half of it home for Tony. FWIW, I love it when salad greens are finely shredded like this, rather than chopped in big, unwieldy pieces.


The kids shared edamame (not pictured) and the Mediterranean sampler plate, with hummus, pita, dolmas, feta, and olives. Yay, finger foods.


We also attended a wedding this weekend, and the kids ate cake and cupcakes and thus couldn't sit still at all, but I did get one non-blurred shot of Jackson in his festive shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment