Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Orange Everywhere

It is that time of year when I am buying a lot of things that are orange.


Sure, there's the occasional rainbow-colored, yet still seasonally appropriate item, such as the autumn collection of Method hand soaps: kelly moss, white cranberry, and rice milk mallow.


But mostly, orange, and pumpkin-related.


We've also tried the candy corn M&Ms, which I preferred, being a white chocolate fan.


And, we also tried the caramel apple Oreo's, but these pumpkin spice ones are amazing.


Pumpkin tres leches cake from HEB, so good.


Pumpkin pie spice peanut butter! This was sold out the first time I searched for it at Target. Of course I went back.


My breakfast this week: oats with almond milk, maca, pumpkin pie PB, cacao nibs, and a touch of maple syrup.


HEB is having an Italian promotion this week and they have all kinds of oddly-shaped pastas on sale. I picked up some armoniche (harmonica-shaped) and a jar of alla norma sauce. Stir in some green olives and we have dinner!


Olivia totally gets the orange theme.


She keeps asking how many days till Halloween. I think we need a countdown calendar.




No comments:

Post a Comment