Monday, October 27, 2014

Decorations

Olivia helped me put up our Halloween decorations. She loves all things spooky.


Some day I will adjust to living in Texas, and it won't seem weird to be putting up Halloween decor when it's 90 degrees out!


For dinner I made Pumpkin "Mac Uncheese" from More Quick-Fix Vegan, using Halloween pasta in fun jack-o-lantern and spider shapes.


Toasted pecans made a nice crumbly topping. We had roasted broccoli on the side.


That's all for today, I woke up with a stiff neck and shoulders two days ago and it still has not gone away, so I need to spend some time with the heating pad.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a bat hanging from yr tree outside? I love it! I wish I decorated my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's our little bat. We also have a severed head decoration but we kept it in storage this year since there are little kids in the neighborhood :)

      Delete