Monday, September 8, 2014

Vegan MoFo Day 6: The Girls


Happy Week 2, MoFo'ers! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

With Jackson in kindergarten five days a week, Olivia and I are getting to spend a lot of quality time together.


We are getting our routine down to a science. Homemade matcha-almond milk frappe for me, banana smoothie for her.


Dance practice.


She is starting a new ballet and tap class this week, so she wants to be ready!


Since I haven't been sticking to my supposed MoFo theme of Pinterest finds, I will throw in two today. For dinner, Blessed Vegan Mama's BBQ Tofu with Scallions and Red Bells. A super-speedy dinner, perfect for those first weeks of school when everyone's adjusting to longer days and earlier bedtimes.


For dessert we made Fragrant Vanilla Cake's Lemon Basil Ice Cream. I don't have any lemon extract so it went without, but was still full of fresh lemony flavor. We've gotten some good use out of our ice cream maker this summer, and I think this batch has been the best yet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment