Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ruling the Realm

If I've never mentioned it before, I'm kind of obsessed with Game of Thrones. I've read all the books, and I'm counting down the days until the new season begins. Naturally, when I heard that the Game of Thrones Exhibit was coming to SXSW this year, I was there.


The Iron Throne wasn't nearly as sharp and stabby as I imagined. In fact, it was quite comfortable and inviting! We also saw Arya Stark...well, the actress who plays her. She was throwing t-shirts into the crowd while we waited in line outside. I wish I could show more photos from the exhibit, but I accidentally erased them from my camera. Luckily, Tony had our throne pics on his phone.

After visiting the exhibit, we picked up the kids from my parents, and we all went out to dinner at Kerbey Lane. I had the hippie burger (veggie burger) with sweet potato fries.


Olivia enjoyed pancakes as we all discussed what kind of rulers we would be if the Iron Throne were ours.



No comments:

Post a Comment