Sunday, June 30, 2013

Swimmin' n' Splashin'

I know, that's a lot of apostrophes.

Lunch was a salad composed of romaine lettuce, blue cheese crumbles, mandarin oranges, and Fresh Raspberry Vinaigrette from Let Them Eat Vegan. Love the crunchy bits of pecan in that vinaigrette! Panera used to offer this salad, when I was in grad school. I spent many afternoons camped out there, grading papers and munching on yummy salad. It's no longer on their menu; luckily, it's easy to recreate at home.


We enjoyed an afternoon swim at a friend's house.



Dinner was pasta with Romesc-Oat Sauce, also from LTEV, with some homemade faux parmesan sprinkled on top. This sauce wasn't hitting the right notes for me. The oat flavor was too noticeable. Oh well.


After dinner, I spent an hour at the splash pad, thoroughly wearing out these little monkeys.




No comments:

Post a Comment