Monday, February 18, 2013

Lunch at the Trailer Yard

Today we hit the North Austin Trailer Yard, or NATY, for lunch. I was intrigued by the veggie burger offerings of Good To Go. They offer four kinds of patties, including hempseed and portabello. I went with the edamame patty. Next, you choose your toppings. Mine included hummus, cucumber, tzatziki, and olives. Japanese edamame with Greek toppings? Sure, why not. The dude making my burger assured me it was a popular combination. And, it was a tasty lunch.


After we ate, the kids challenged me at the sack toss game.




Before we left, we ordered a gourmet donut to go from Snarky's. The smores donut sounded chocolatey and decadent. In reality, it was a little dry. I think paying $3.99 for a donut made me have very high expectations.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I've had an edamame burger before and really liked it. I also got a kick out of it being bright green. Cucumbers and olives sound like they'd go pretty well.

    ReplyDelete