Tuesday, August 18, 2015

How Fashion Designers Dress

Baked potato for lunch. Sometimes I just really like a good baked potato.


Plant-Powered Families Creamy Fettucine for dinner. If you guys don't have this cookbook I highly suggest purchasing it. I love all Dreena Burton's cookbooks and this one is just blowing me away with these quick, easy family dinner recipes. We all devoured this one, best vegan alfredo sauce I've ever had. I threw in a cup of frozen peas too.


For dessert we had blueberry lavender ice cream. The recipe is from Ripe From Around Here.  I love both of Jae Steele's cookbooks as well. 


This handsome guy.


"This is how I dress when I'm a fashion designer," she said while tying a fruit rollup wrapper around her head. Seems about right.


2 comments:

  1. That Blueberry Lavender Ice Cream sounds amazing! I hopped over from Vegan Peace/Vegan Power's site! :) Lovely place you have here! I'm over at http://MyBlissfulJourney.com if you would like to swing by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Jennifer! I will check out your site as well :)

      Delete