Monday, August 24, 2015

Fizzy Paint

We love our neighborhood library. I have started working there a little bit. Just one day a week. Maybe more in the future but for now it is summer and I have both kids at home with me most of the time. Before I was a stay at home mom, I worked in libraries for years. I love to read and be around other people who love to read. So it is nice to be back in that environment.


We love art classes at the library, for sure. Every week, a different theme. This week it was fizzy paint. The teacher added some baking soda to paint. The kids finger painted their designs.


Then she sprayed their paintings with vinegar, and they fizzed up.


An experiment, but also art. Fun fun.


Mighty Miso Soup from American Vegan Kitchen. Orzo in miso soup, why not? I also added wakame because I love it and it's so good for you. Reading about the history of New Orleans and reminiscing about our vacation.







No comments:

Post a Comment