Tuesday, December 23, 2014

All I Want For Christmas is Space Rocks

Today Olivia and I finished our Christmas shopping. Nature's Treasures is one of the most unique stores in Austin. They sell rocks and crystals. Olivia wanted to climb inside this geode, but she settled for a picture in front of the "space rock" as she called it.


She was so excited to look at all the crystals, it was very hard for her to remember to keep her hands to herself. She informed me she needed to take a break in the salt lamp room to relax a little bit.


For dinner I made the Everyday Quinoa and Chickpea Salad from Appetite for Reduction. I added in some cubed, baked tofu, but even still, this just wasn't super satisfying to me. Like, I would have to eat a lot of it to really feel full, which kind of defeats the purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment