Friday, January 24, 2014

Music Lovers

This morning we attended a free music class. Olivia jumped right in.



Jackson took a bit longer to warm up. For being such a little clown, he suffers from the occasional bout of stage fright.


But by the end of class, he was lying on his tummy right in front of the teacher, hanging on every word.


For dinner I had some fontina cheese to use up, left over from my New Year's Eve arancini. So I made baked rotini, using my beloved Costco-brand marinara sauce. I even used my demon-broiler to get the top all bubbly. Easy comfort food.


1 comment:

  1. Nice blogging over music .


    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete