Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Monday Montage

Spring is here, but wintry winds are lingering in Austin, at least for a day or two. We spent a lazy Monday indoors.

Well, I was lazy. The kids got a lot of use out of their new hopscotch rug.



Breakfast was oats with dried cherries, almond butter, and a splash of Almond Breeze coconut/almond milk. I'm trying to get back into the habit of eating oats for breakfast. 


For lunch, I took a cue from Shen and had a sprouted wheat bagel with Sabra hummus and sliced cucumber with salt and cracked black pepper.


I had no idea that cucumbers love black pepper! So yummy. I had more as an afternoon snack.


For dinner, I made Isa's Smoky Tomato Lentil Soup with Spinach & Olives. Guys, make this soup tonight!  I looooove smoked paprika and there's a ton of it in this soup. 


I'm counting the hours until I can eat the leftovers for lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment