Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Playing More at Mt. Playmore

Austin is big on indoor play facilities. With our roasting hot summers, this is a boon for parents. So when the newest such facility, Mt. Playmore, opened recently, my play group went to check it out.


We were there for five hours and I only got one decent picture of Jackson and Olivia on the jungle gym, because they were constantly in motion! After completely exhausting themselves running around, the arcade caught their attention. I had already dropped $40 on admission and lunch, so I wasn't psyched to buy arcade tokens on top of that. Fortunately they found an air hockey table that was working for free.


Intense concentration.


Super competitive game of air hockey.


Yeah, so, they don't allow you to bring your own food in, which means you can either leave for lunch and come back, or order food from their snack bar. Sweet potato fries and Kraft mac and cheese...hmm...at least the fries were sweet potato? (I'm reaching, here.)


For dinner, I made Lemon-Infused Mediterranean Lentils and Roasted O&V Potatoes, both from Let Them Eat Vegan. So today was pretty devoid of veggies. But I love lemon-infused anything, so I really enjoyed the lentils.


No comments:

Post a Comment