Friday, November 22, 2013

Burgers and Soba

Hi guys, sorry for the brief absence. Jackson was sick, and that means more time cuddling on the couch and less time writing blog posts. He's doing fine now, though, so I'm getting caught up.

Yesterday we enjoyed an unseasonably warm 80-degree day by having lunch at Hat Creek Burgers, which we love because of their great play area.



Veggie burger and fries...I love their veggie burger because it's made with wild rice, which has a chewy, al dente texture.


For a light dinner, I made Ginger Bok Choy and Soba from Appetite for Reduction. I think this was my first time eating soba noodles, and I really liked them. And every time I eat bok choy, I always have the same thought -- "I need to eat more bok choy!" The recipe isn't heavily seasoned, but Isa says to serve with sriracha and soy sauce to taste. I opted for sambal oelek, my current obsession, in place of the sriracha. Amazing goodness in this bowl.


See you next week, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment