Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



For dinner last night I made this Sweet Curry Chickpea Casserole from Vive le Vegan.


I wanted to serve it over brown rice, but white was all I had on hand. It was delicious, light and healthy. Also very fast to prepare (although you do have to bake it for an hour), and best of all, you make it right in the casserole dish, so there is only one dirty dish to clean!


How are you celebrating St. Paddy's? There is no green beer on my agenda today since I will be out having fun with my kids. It is SXSW week here in Austin, so we will try to catch some family-friendly outdoor concerts. The other night we saw M. Ward at a park down by the river. I am a big fan of his. It was Olivia's first concert! I think she had a good time.



Have a happy day and watch out for leprechauns! They'll steal your gold!

1 comment:

  1. OMG they are so cute! That second picture is just too adorable. Food looks great and I hope you enjoy SXSW if you get to go!

    ReplyDelete