Wednesday, January 27, 2016

John, I'm Only Eating Pizza

The other day we had lunch at Via 313, AKA best pizza in Austin. Their arugula salad with goat cheese was a nice starter, big enough for all four of us to share.


Even without the childhood nostalgia that comes with Detroit-style pizza (because he grew up in Oklahoma), Tony loves this stuff as much as I do.


Afterwards, we stopped at Natural Grocer's to pick up a few cold-weather treats. Teeccino herbal coffee, Tazo cocoa mint yerba mate, and some chamomile soaking salts for the bath.


Amber incense, and more tea- Numi's chocolate pu-erh. Confession: I do not know how to pronounce pu-erh. Is it power? I'm going with power. 


Finally, we stopped by the library and it warmed my heart to see a little David Bowie shrine set up, complete with coloring pages. Start 'em young on the path to good music.


Isn't this how you dress to practice reading? I like to think Mr. Bowie would be pleased.






No comments:

Post a Comment