Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cupcakes and Enchiladas

Back in November, my friend Jennifer and I took another decorating class at Make It Sweet. We had so much fun with sugar cookies, we decided to try cupcakes.


The best part was taking home a dozen cute cupcakes! Plus it is always fun to catch up with Jennifer, and learn some new baking techniques while we're at it.


The same day, we also caught up with my parents, who had just arrived back in Austin from Michigan, to spend the cold months here as they do every year.


We met for lunch at Dos Salsas in Georgetown. The service is always great and their veggie enchiladas are good and filling.


My mom had a rough time in Michigan, suffering a stroke over the summer. When something like that happens, it is hard to be so far away. I am glad to have her nearby now, and it is good to see her getting her appetite back and continuing to heal.











No comments:

Post a Comment