Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cattle Everywhere

Today the kids and I met up with my friend Meredith for lunch. She is a UT student, so we met her at a food trailer court near campus. I had veggie tacos from Pueblo Viejo. I admit, I'm a bit of a food trailer snob. Sometimes I am impressed, sometimes not. In this case, most definitely impressed. Each taco had different toppings...one was portabellos, spinach and cheese, while the other was mixed veggies and avocado. Three varieties of salsa were available in squeeze bottles. I would definitely return.


While we ate and chatted, the longhorn watched over us, adorned with a giant 'stache.


Later, we took a little walk and encountered more cows.



Our destination on this walk was a little man-made lake, home to some very aggressive ducks. Luckily, we didn't have any food on us, so we were able to hang out and enjoy the view. The water level was much higher than last time we visited -- we've had lots of rain this fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment