Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Round Rock Rock'n Lights

I think the reason I have so many holiday posts is because we really went all-out this year, in terms of  trying out as many new Christmas activities as we could find time for, while also continuing with our favorite activities that have become traditions. One new-to-us event was the Round Rock Rock'n Lights, a drive-through lights display.


The scenes were pretty cool and varied. Christmas under the sea? Why not.


Elf throwing snowballs at annoyed yeti? Of course.


O phallic tree, o phallic tree...I don't even know why.


Jackson and Olivia were impressed with the lights, and they are always excited when they get to go out and ride around after their bedtime. So it will probably be a tradition that we continue.

The next morning we met my parents for lunch at Star Coffee in Round Rock. Now, I never, ever eat eggs. I ate them all the time when I was pregnant with Olivia, but ever since she was born, I've had an aversion to them. However, this particular morning, I thought breakfast tacos with eggs, potato and cheese sounded good. And they were pretty good, but I think I have completely fulfilled my egg quota for the next 5 years or more. 


Zen Olivia, starting the day off right.







No comments:

Post a Comment