Friday, February 5, 2016

Relax

For my birthday, Tony ordered me a light-up sign from a local furniture store. It was custom made, so it took awhile before it was ready. But now it shines proudly in our living room, and I love it.


Relaxing is one thing Jackson and Olivia know how to do. PJ's until lunchtime? Why not.


Casseroles are a relaxing way to cook. One dish, easy. I made the Quinoa Cauliflower Biryani from Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen, except I used broccoli since that is what I had. The flavors are just so complex and it tastes very healthy, not heavy at all, in spite of technically being a casserole! I have been cooking a LOT from this book lately, get ready for a whole post on all the good stuff I've tried.


Bonus Olivia, because I can't even with her posing.


She got lots of compliments at school on her pigtails, so now she is willing to let me style her hair more often. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment