Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Almost Autumn

Autumn is just around the corner! We have already had some beautiful, cool mornings that really had that fall feeling. I can't wait for more cool weather. I've got my hot cocoa already! I saw this Cocoa Mojo on Naturally Lauren and I had to order some. It contains medicinal mushrooms like cordyceps. I was very lucky not to catch any summer colds this year and I want to continue this healthy streak into the fall, so I am all for immune-boosting warm drinks.


Chai-flavored anything screams autumn to me, so I was excited to try this brand of kombucha I'd never seen before, Kombucha Wonder Drink. The India flavor contains all of the traditional yummy chai spices.


Every couple of years I stock up on lotions and I just received this order from Bath & Body Works. Autumn scented everything!


Hearty noodle bowls trick my mind into thinking autumn is already here. The Veganomicon's Chickpea Noodle Soup, using soba noodles, hit the spot.


Meditation for Jenga victory. Steady hands, steady hands!



No comments:

Post a Comment