Friday, March 27, 2015

Master Builders

I love it when Jackson and Olivia build together. 


Navigating their relationship one train track at a time. Give-and-take. Sharing. Splitting responsibilities. Team effort. Such important life lessons. Kids learn so much through play.


Sprouts was having a nice sale, so we picked up a few goodies. We always need more Nag Champa. Alaffia bath products are the only ones I buy for the kids. They seem like a wonderful company, committed to reducing maternal death rates in West Africa.


How could I pass up Way Better sriracha chips, made with flax, quinoa, and kale? Those are like the top 4 hippie ingredients all in one chip. I also grabbed a local Tom's Tabooley Spicy Thai tofu wrap. It was good, but no match for their hummus falafel wrap, which they were sold out of or else that's what I would've gotten, since it's amazing.


Old-school tea vendors Celestial Seasonings have come out with a line of kombuchas. I always like to try new kombucha flavors. Their Hydration blend contains coconut, lime, and hibiscus, while the Immunity blend is grape. I believe these are the two Sprouts exclusive flavors, if you want to look for them. I also grabbed a handful of Larabars since they were buy one, get one free.


Dinner was veggie burgers with Veganaise, dill relish, jalapenos, and mustard, with crinkle cut fries. Chomp!


2 comments:

  1. Those sriracha chips look amazing! As do the burgers, and I love the snapshots of your children playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete