Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Party

This year Jackson was very focused when it came to writing out his Valentines. He made sure that the "BFF" ones went to his closest pals, and the girls all received the most generic cards possible, like "You Rock!" or "Happy Valentine's!" I asked him if he was going to give anyone the cards that read, "Be Mine" or "XOXO" and he said, "NO." Ha! Didn't want to give anyone the wrong I idea I guess!


How cute was his little bag for collecting cards?


Olivia and I were invited to attend his class party. She was soooo excited to go to school like all the big kids.


All the good parties involve crossbows...


Look who came down with a case of "Love Pox!"


When we got home, this happened. Partied out! 


For dinner I made the Pea and Potato Curry from The 30-Minute Vegan's Taste of the East. It was good but it needed some tofu I think. It wasn't very filling.


I also made some chickpea blondies. A friend posted the recipe on Facebook and I forgot to save it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment