Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year!

I'm going to attempt to sum up 2014 in one or two pictures for each month.

January. Snow! 



February. Goats and love!



March. Birthday girl Olivia turns 4 and is ready to skate!



April. Wildflowers and Easter eggs!



May. Pre-K graduation and karate!




June. Swimming and hiking!



July. Moving and meeting cousin Isabella for the first time!



August. Tony's birthday, Jackson's 6th birthday in Oklahoma, and first day of kindergarten!





September. Ballet and soccer!



October. Spooky action!



November. Fall festivals galore, and Thanksgiving at Grandma's!



December. Christmas! (And also my birthday, but they are so close, they are pretty much the same thing.) 




On New Year's Eve, we had a simple meal at my parents' house. Then Tony went to a friend's party for a little while, while I stayed home with the kids as I was still getting over my sickly stuff. On New Year's Day, I made us a little feast. I made my favorite stuffed mushrooms from La Dolce Vegan, along with the cheezy Ro-Tel dip from Cookin' Crunk


I also made stacked enchiladas stuffed with seasoned tofu and lentils.


Filled with layers of goodness. And that's what I hope your 2015 is, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment