Thursday, January 8, 2015

Head is so Hydra

I don't have enough pictures of Jackson on here lately because he is at school all day, so I will share a picture from his last day of school before winter break. Kindergarten really fits him to a T, because he loves to play dress-up, and they are coming home with little costumes they've made. I love my reindeer boy!


For his class party we made "Frozen Hearts" and "Frost Bites," chocolate-dipped strawberries and marshmallows.



And here's one of his recent drawings. I asked him, "What is this drawing? A hydra?" He asked what a hydra is. "A creature with nine heads," I replied. "No, mine is way better. My creature has ten heads," he said proudly.


Olivia wanted to help me cook today, but the onions were irritating her eyes, so she came up with a solution.


And what was Power Ranger O making? Appetite for Reduction's Portabello Pepper Steak Stew, served over Caulipots. I did not feel like making seitan so I doubled the amount of portabello mushrooms. I love portabellos, but the end result wasn't super filling due to a lack of protein. I should've done the seitan.


No comments:

Post a Comment