Monday, January 5, 2015

Georgetown Christmas Stroll

One evening before Christmas, we met my parents for dinner at Polvo's.


I had the Papas Monterrey - potatoes grilled with peppers and onions, with a side of guacamole. It's always a little off putting how Polvo's uses soy sauce to season their veggies. It's not what I am ever expecting in a Mexican restaurant.


After dinner we went up to Georgetown, where my parents live, for their annual Christmas Stroll on the town square. All the buildings were lit up and the streets were closed so vendors could set up their tents.


I love Christmas lights. I am in favor of leaving them up year round.


The kids found a tent selling wooden weapons. Sorry, little Daryl, no crossbows in our home please.


Light-up light sabers. These did come home with us.


After sipping some hot chocolate, it was time to take two sleepyheads home.




No comments:

Post a Comment