Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pinterest vs. Cookbooks


Since I joined Pinterest, I've come across so many recipes that I'm dying to try. The other day I had a realization...thanks to Pinterest, I could pretty much stop buying cookbooks.
 
That doesn't mean I will! There's something about a new cookbook. I read them like novels, sitting down with a cup of tea to pore over them. I like the little anecdotes that make a cookbook personal.
 
However, I'm referencing my cookbooks a little less often these days. What about you? Found any "must-make" recipes via Pinterest?
 
Speaking of "must-make," please try this Buffalo Style Tofu, with vegan ranch dressing. So addictive.
 
 
Here's another find, Chickpea Tagine with Cinnamon, Cumin and Carrots. Currants aren't listed in the title (too many C's?) but they are the surprise star of this dish, adding a lovely sweetness to this Morroccan-inspired stew.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment