Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Party 2015

We threw our first family Halloween party this year! It was a lot of fun and I think we may try to make it an annual tradition. I made lots of spooky finger foods. (Thanks, Pinterest!)


Haunting string cheese.


Pumpkin rice krispie treats.


Mummified granola bars.


Alien sugar cookies.


Jack-o-veggie tray.


Toothy apples and peanut butter.


My personal favorite, barfing pumpkin with guac and queso.


Hosting a party was the perfect excuse to pick up a few new Halloween decorations.


Tony and I, 50's style!


We had a few games set up for the kids, like "Pin the Boo on the Ghost."


Mostly, it was a lot of this. We planned to have outside activities, but it was raining like crazy so we ended up having about 20 kids swarming through the house. Loud and chaotic, yes, but they all looked super cute in their costumes and it is a memory Jackson and Olivia will always have of their childhood.


6 comments:

  1. You guys look great as a fifties couple! I can't even stand the barfing pumpkin! That is hands down the funniest Halloween decoration/food I've ever seen! The party looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get vegan string cheese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, do I know you or do you have a blog?

      Delete
    2. No, I just read vegan blogs. I haven't seen vegan string cheese. Who sells it? Thanks.

      Delete
    3. Oh, cool. Well, my kids and husband aren't vegan, so this is just regular string cheese. I'm not vegan either, I started this blog when I was hence there URL, but currently I'm vegetarian, sorry for the confusion!

      Delete
    4. Oh, cool. Well, my kids and husband aren't vegan, so this is just regular string cheese. I'm not vegan either, I started this blog when I was hence there URL, but currently I'm vegetarian, sorry for the confusion!

      Delete