Friday, May 1, 2015

Pesto and Hair Combing

Dinner was Orzo, White Beans and Tomatoes with Lemony Spinach Pesto from 1000 Vegan Recipes. I subbed chickpeas for the white beans, and threw a bunch of chopped basil on top because apparently I feel anxious about calling something "pesto" if it doesn't contain basil. It was a little heavy on the oil (1/4 cup in the recipe) so I would cut that down, but the flavor was good.


After dinner we went up to Jackson's school for a little concert put on by the kindergarteners. They sang several songs and were completely adorable. I only shot videos of their recital, so here is a picture of Jackson and Olivia hamming it up in the library afterwards.


Post-bathtime. I think the way Tony combs Olivia's hair after her bath is one of the sweetest parts of watching him being a daddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment