Thursday, January 15, 2015

Orange is the new Something

This morning I took Olivia shopping for a new winter jacket. On our way to the girls' section, she saw this bright orange number in the boys' department and insisted it was the one she wanted. I am a believer in letting kids dress however they want. As a bonus, it will make her very easy to keep track of on the playground.


On our way home, a milestone was reached. I love my little Corolla, it never gives me problems.



For dinner I threw together some baked falafels from Appetite for Reduction, and I decided to make a tabouli using wheatberries in place of bulgur. I love the chewy, firm texture of wheatberries. I also added cucumber, tomato, black olives, and a little feta cheese, and tossed with a lemon-olive oil dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment