Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lick It Up Baby, Lick It Up

We have been having such excellent weather. I guess being able to play outside all day in February is why we put up with being stuck indoors throughout August and September, lest we melt under the sun's scorching rays.
 
We have a new favorite playground. The giant spider web is the big draw.
 
 
My little spiderman.

 
The giant orbs are pretty sweet, too.

 
They're also cozy. Wish I had one in my living room.

 
We took an ice cream break at Lick, which offers incredibly creative flavors, from Goat Cheese, Thyme & Honey to Cilantro Lime. Olivia was drawn to the ruby-hued Roasted Beets & Fresh Mint, while my wee gourmand Jackson picked Dark Chocolate with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. 


 
My choices were tame in comparison: Hill Country Honey & Vanilla Bean, and Pumpkin Pie.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment